Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Diaper Duty

It's very simple really. Dh doesn't do it. He got out of it by gaging and threatening to throw up on our son. I mean, really, what kind of mother would I be if I let me son get thrown up on?!?!! Horrible, right?

I guess I'm a horrible mother then, because yesterday I had enough of dh's crap. I called him on it and DEMANDED he change a diaper. A poopy diaper. Guess what, he didn't throw up. It's a miracle. Praise the Lord.

Guess what else happened? I had a poop streak across my carpet that necessitated me to bring out the steam cleaner. ME. Not dh, ME. I had to clean it up. Why? Well he changed the diaper of course! What's fair is fair! I almost left it. Almost, except I knew who would eventually win the stand off. I'm not so good with poop stains on my carpet.

How did the poop streak get there? A normal occurance when changing diapers I'm told. Uh huh.

You think you're a very clever fellow don't you.

The Diaper war has begun.

1 comment:

  1. Tell dh to put a swipe of Vaseline under his nose when it's time to change a poopy diaper. Hubby would gag when changing a grandchild and he did this. It works!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts!